Read the instructions carefully if you would like to exchange for a different item on the site.
Items must be back at our warehouse within 14 days from date of purchase for a refund.
- Please email us at returns@Kidsbakingtools.com and let us know what you are returning and your reasons.
- Please pack all items with your invoice (if not included this will delay processing) in a secure bag/box or reuse the original courier bag/box.
- Please ensure items are in their original condition with tags attached and in their original packaging or boxes. We are not able to accept damaged goods.
- Address the parcel to:
4853 Alness Street
M3J 2J1, Canada
- Please no drop offs to this address
- If your return item is lost in the post Kidsbakingtools do not accept responsibility so PLEASE use a traceable method
- Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the refund back to the original payment method used within 24 hours.
If for any reason you receive a faulty item please contact us at returns@Kidsbakingtools.com You’ll need to let us know your invoice number and explain the fault.
We will happily send you a replacement if we have one in stock, or if you prefer we will refund your faulty item. We will endeavour to have your refund processed within 48 hours of receiving;
If an order is deemed faulty, we will gladly reimburse the return postage up to a total of $10.00.
If you have any further questions, please contact customer service on:
*Refunds are purchase price less any courier costs.
**We will only cover the cost of the courier on the first exchange. If you wish to exchange the new item again, you will need to cover courier costs here. On our big sales such as “MID-YEAR CLEARANCE” sale, we can’t cover the cost of the courier back to you. We will still allow the exchange, but you would have to pay for the new item to be shipped back to you.
***Items must be back in our warehouse in original condition and packaging within 14 days from date of purchase.